Ancestry DNA Tests
- What ancestry databases are available to compare my results to?
- I am male, can I take a Maternal Ancestry (mtDNA) test?
- What can I do with my mtDNA results?
- What is mtDNA?
- What method is used for mtDNA analysis?
- How many Y-DNA markers should I test?
Behavior and Traits DNA Tests
Fitness and Nutrition DNA Tests
- How do your genes influence your likelihood of losing weight?
- What genes are tested in the DNA Nutrition Test?
- What genes are tested in the DNA Fitness Test?
- How does genetic variation increase the risk of iron deficiency?
- What genetic variant reduces the risk of vitamin E deficiency?
- What increases the risk of vitamin B deficiency?
Health and Disease DNA Tests
- What is included in the DNA Type 2 Diabetes Test?
- What are the risk factors for late-onset Alzheimer's disease?
- What is Alzheimer’s disease?
- What is included in the DNA Osteoporosis Test?
- What genes are tested in the DNA Skin Health Test?
- What genes influence cardiovascular health?